ULTRABAK is a hard-wearing multipurpose, non-slip polyurethane liner for the load beds and tail lifts of bakkies, 4x4’s, trucks and trailers.
It can also be applied to create non-slip footpaths, stairs and ramps. The polyurethane formulation provides the ultimate durability, offering protection form abrasion, corrosion, weather, chemicals and solvents.
It has an attractive, textured finish that is flexible and will not chip, flake or peel, even with impact.
ULTRABAK is repairable, can be over coated and will not taint water or food once cured.
Available in a convenient single pack polyurethane coating and is ready to use, easy to apply and fast drying.
ADVANTAGES OF USING ULTRABAK POLYURETHANE BAKKIE LINER
- Perfect to coat load beds and tail lifts of bakkies, 4x4’s, trucks and trailers.
- Tough rust preventive coating with textured anti-slip finish.
- Protects the under-body of vehicles from stone chips.
- Offers very good resistance to abrasion, impact, and stone chipping.
- Create non-slip footpaths, stair edges and ramps.
- Create non-slip areas for wheelchair access, emergency exits, fire escapes and around machinery.
- Provides non-slip areas for boats, showers and change room floors.