Fast BioProtect All-in-1
FAST BIOPROTECT is a ready-to-use product for use as an anti-microbial preservative and under EPA and FDA regulations to disinfect and preserve any surface.
FAST BIOPROTECT can be applied to organic or inorganic substrates by fogging. Fogging is a supplement to normal cleaning and practices. Can be used to disinfect and preserve: hospitals, healthcare facilities, doctors’ rooms, schools, daycare centers, correctional facilities,, churches, food processing facilities, retail stores, restaurants, automobile, public transport interiors, household interiors, appliances, office interiors and can also be used to disinfect hands.
- Type: Sanitizer
- Project: Cleaning, Hygiene
- Ranges: Fast
- Available-sizes: 1L, 25L, 5L
- Guarantee: N/A
Features & benefits
- Kills germs and viruses.
- Anti-microbial properties.
- Effective against 99% of bacteria on hands and skin.
- Provides up to 6 hours of protection on hands.
- Provides up to 90 days surface protection.
- Prevents the transfer of illness causing germs.
- Fragrance free, paraben free, sulfate free and dye free.
- Fast drying, instantly effective.
- Increased and extended efficacy with repeated use.
- Alcohol-free formula.
- 3-(trihydroxysilyl) propyl dimethyloctadecyl ammonium chloride (0.5%).
- FAST BIOPROTECT is a ready-to-use product only. This product can be applied to organic or inorganic substrates by brushing, dipping, padding, soaking, wiping, spraying or by using foam finishing techniques.
- FAST BIOPROTECT can be applied to organic or inorganic substrates by fogging. All surfaces must be cleaned prior to fogging. Fogging is a supplement to normal cleaning and practices. Fogging can be used in homes, offices, automobiles and institutions e.g., schools, hospitals, day-care centres, churches, correctional facilities, and food processing facilities.